As a Century 21 Agent, Bill brings much more than just real estate experience to the table. He is a community driven individual who has lived and worked all over Sonoma County for more than 50 years. Although not born here, Bill moved to Petaluma when he was 6 years old, graduated from Petaluma High, has an associate degree from Santa Rosa Junior College and a BA from Sonoma State University. He has raised all 3 of his kids here. Before he began his favorite career as a real estate agent he owned “The Bicycle Factory” for 18 years which operated stores in Sebastopol, Santa Rosa, Novato and of course Petaluma. What does this all mean for you? It means that Bill not only knows the homes but also the people in each of these communities. Whether you are buying or selling, it’s this knowledge that will prove to be the most valuable in helping you find not just a house but a home in a community that suits you best.
You can contact Bill at anytime at his office but there is a good chance that you will run into him first at either the Petaluma Sunrise Rotary Club or at COTS where he has been involved with helping the shelterless in Petaluma for over 5 years.
Please call Bill at anytime without obligation. He’s ready to work for you today!
Bill Gabbert, REALTOR®, CalDRE 01368409
Experience and Recognition
• Certified Distressed Property Expert for Short Sales
• Certified HAFA Specialist – Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives
• Residential property sales & exchanges including fine homes, condominiums, income properties in Sonoma County
• Expert in Short Sales and Distressed Properties
• Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
• Father of 3 and Grandfather of 5
• Member of Petaluma Sunrise Rotary Club
• Mentor of COTS Petaluma (Committee on the Shelterless)
• Past Board of Directors of the Petaluma Downtown Association
• Country Western Competitive Dancer